This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Where is SkeinLibManaged2?

Oct 18, 2010 at 8:03 AM

The home page mentions a new "SkeinLibManaged2" project, but there is no link to it, and I cannot find it through searches (CodePlex, Bing, or Google). I changed the url to "skeinlibmanaged2.codeplex.com" just to give that a try too; nothing.

Has it gone up yet? If so, can we get a link to it?

Oct 18, 2010 at 1:35 PM
Edited Oct 18, 2010 at 1:36 PM

It hasn't been posted yet and there will likely be a change coming from the original developers based on the most recent cryptographic conference.  That won't change the implementation drastically (just one constant) so keep an eye out for that change when it is posted.  I plan on putting this up later in the week.  The architecture changed a lot since this version, they are not drop in replacements for each other. That change of architecture required a lot more testing than I anticipated.  I will update the description page with a link and post one here as well.  I may also change from Mercurial to TFS in the process.

Oct 26, 2010 at 6:40 PM

Ok, the new project is posted, but not published, I am cleaning up some documentation today, and then I will publish. 

http://skeinlib.codeplex.com

VS2010, enabled for TFS or SubVersion (see the documentation in the download section when it is published).

Sorry for the delay, been carazy busy at work! :)

Nov 1, 2010 at 9:45 AM

No problem, we all have day jobs. Thanks for putting the effort into this lib (and the new one).